As many of you requested, this is my tutorial on how to apply and blend your eyeshadow, focusing on technique, products needed and the necessary tools. It’s also a tutorial on the smoky eye you guys loved in my last video!
For some really annoying reason, Youtube & WordPress refuse to play nicely and insert my video into this post, so you can watch it here.
– Benefit Cosmetics Air Patrol eyeshadow primer/BB cream
– Naked Smoky Palette
– MAC eyeshadow in ‘Rule’
– Rimmel waterproof liquid liner
– Lancôme eye pencil
– Benefit They’re Real! Eyelash Primer
– Maybelline Lash Sensational lash multiplying mascara
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit as concealer in shade ‘Banana’
– MAC 224 fluffy brush
– Alila flat brush (part of pro set)
– Real Techniques foundation brush
– Bobbi Brown blush brush
Enjoy and let me know what you guys think! Please subscribe to my channel too :)