If there’s one thing I learn over and over, it’s that the space you’re in affects your mindset, your mood, your mental health. That, and I just love nice minimal things in a neutral colour scheme when it comes to interiors, so it’s really what I’m longing for in our place at the moment.
I find myself only wanting items both in my wardrobe and home that serve a purpose, even if it’s something as seemingly random as a gold bird ornament that sits on my desk. That being said, I truly feel like redoing our entire home and getting rid of everything. Can I afford to do that right now? No. But that’s why this is a wish list!
Besides, maybe you can afford some of these or it’s what you’re looking for, or maybe you’re discovering a new home decor online store via this list.
Click the links below to shop each item:
- Alto Bookshelf, R7995, Atmosphere Furniture.
- Nespresso with Milk Frother, R2750, @Home
- Vancouver Dining Set, R14 699, Cielo
- Chenille Paintbrush Rug, R1500, MRP Home
- Piped Waffle Texture Gown, R899, @Home
- George Mason Framed Vase, R329, Takealot
- Namib Sideboard, R5500, MRP Home
- Brass Bird Ornament, R299, @Home
- Spati Oak Bed, R9650 (King Size), Weylandts
- Charcoal 200 Thread Count Cotton Duvet Set, R659 (King Size), MRP Home
- Tripod Lamp, R1099, Decofurn
What’s on your home decor Wishlist right now?